Cinque Terre

當前位置: 網站首頁 > 信息公開 > 對外交流合作 > 正文

 對外交流合作

出國出境常用英語

時間: 2017-11-08  作者:  來源:   責任編輯:   點擊:   審核人:



1、境外填表常用詞匯

姓 family name, surname

名 first name, given name

性別 sex, gender

男、女 male, female

國籍 nationality, country of citizenship

護照號 passport number

原住地 country of origin

前往國 destination country

登機城市 city where you boarded

簽證簽發地 city where your visa was issued

簽發日期 date of issue

出生日期 date of birth, birth date

年、月、日 year, month, day

偕行人數 number of accompanying people

簽名 signature

官方填寫 official use only

職業 occupation

護照 passport

簽證 visa

登機、啟程 embarkation

登岸 disembarkation

商務簽證 business visa

觀光簽證 tourist visa

2、在機場

航站、終點站 terminal

入境大廳 arrival lobby

出境大廳 departure lobby

登機門號碼 gate number

登機證 boarding card, boarding pass

機場稅 airport tax

登機手續辦理處 check-in counter

海關申報處 customs service area

貨幣申報 currency declaration

免稅商品 duty-free items

大號、中號、小號 large, medium, small

紀念品 souvenir

行李 baggage, luggage

托運的行李 checked baggage

行李領取處 baggage claim area

隨身行李 carry-on baggage

行李牌 baggage tag

行李推車 luggage cart

退稅處 tax-free refund

3、在飛機上

盥洗室、廁所 lavatory, washroom, toilet, W.C. (water closet), rest room

男廁 men’s, gent’s, gentlemen’s

女廁 women’s, lady’s

使用中 occupied

空閑 vacant

男(女)空服員 steward (stewardess)

機內免稅出售 in-flight sales

4、錢幣兌換

外幣兌換店 currency exchange shop

匯率 exchange rate

旅行支票 traveler’s check

手續費 commission

銀行買入價 we buy (bid)

銀行賣出價 we sell (ask)

5、在酒店

入住登記手續 check-in

客房服務 room service

退房(時間) check-out (time)

前臺 front desk, reception

酒店大堂 lobby

咖啡館 coffee shop

服務員, 侍者 waiter

電話叫醒服務 wake up call, morning call

6、日常用語

你好,很高興認識你。(How do you do, I’m glad to meet you.)

你好,我也很高興認識你。(How do you do, Glad to meet you, too.)

很高興認識你。(It’s nice meeting you. )

請問你叫什么名字?(May I have your name, please?)

我能試穿一下嗎?(May I try it on?)

多少錢?(How much?)

請把菜單給我。(Please show me the menu.)

干杯!(Cheers! / Bottoms up!)

我迷路了,您能告訴我怎么回飯店嗎? (I’m lost.Could you do me a favor to find my hotel?)

你能幫我拍照嗎?(Could you take a picture for me?)

非常感謝。(Thank you very much.)

不客氣。(You’re welcome.)

讓我們保持聯系。(Let’s keep in touch.)

我怎樣能跟你聯絡上?(How can I get in touch with you?)

我將會盡我最大努力。(I’ll do my best.)

請稍等一下。(Wait a moment please.)

——飛機上英語——

(出示登機證給服務人員) 我的座位在那里?

Where is my seat?

我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?

Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更換座位?

Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可將座位向后傾倒?(向后座的乘客說)

May I recline my seat?

我是否可抽煙?

May I smoke?

需要什么飲料嗎?

What kind of drinks do you have?

機上提供那些飲料?

What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。

We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.

晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚?

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

請給我加水威士忌。

Scotch and water, please.

請給我牛肉。

Beef, please.

我覺得有些冷(熱)。

I feel cold (hot).

請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

機上有中文報紙或雜志嗎?

Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?

我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

還有多久到達倫敦?

How much longer does it take to get to London?

這班班機會準時到達嗎?

Will this flight get there on time?

我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。

I’m anxious about my connecting flight.

請告訴我如何填寫這張表格?

Could you tell me how to fill in this form?

————

我在何處可取得行李?

Where can I get my baggage?

我找不到我的行李。

I can’t find my baggage.

這是我的行李票。

Here is my claim tag.

是否可麻煩緊急查詢?

Could you please check it urgently?

你總共遺失了幾件行李?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

請描述你的行李。

Can you describe your baggage?

它是一個中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it’s gray.

它是一個上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑藍色行李箱。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It’s dark blue.

它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

It’s a small ovemight bag. It’s light brown.

我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必 須填份行李遺失報告。

We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggage report.

請和我到辦公室。

Would you come with me to the office?

多快可找到?

How soon will I find out?

一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it.

若是今天無法找到行李,你如何幫我?

How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage today?

我想要購買過夜所需的用品。

I’d like to purchase what I need for the night.

——入境英語——

麻煩請給我你的護照。

May I see your passport, please?

這是我的護照。

Here is my passport / Here it is.

旅行的目的為何?

What’s the purpose of your visit?

觀光(公務、學習)。

Sightseeing (Business、Study).

在哪個學校?

Which University?

學習什么課程?

What course will you take?

預計在英國停留多久?

How long will you be staying in the UK?

預計停留約1年。

I plan to stay for about 1 year.

我只是過境而已。

I’m just passing through.

今晚即動身前往日內瓦。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

將在那兒住宿?

Where are you staying?

我將住在學校公寓。

I will stay at accommodation on campus.

隨身攜帶多少現金?

How much money do you have with you?

大約8000英鎊。

I have 8000 pounds.

祝你玩得愉快。

Good. Have a nice day.


地址:六安市皋城東路9號  郵編:237005
院辦公室電話:0564-3380800  招生咨詢電話:0564-3380111  
版權所有:皖西衛生職業學院  Copyright   2014 All rights reserved.

皖ICP備17016593號

皖公網安備 34150102000189號

云南十一选五开奖直播 在农村开个幼儿园赚钱吗 如何看待赚钱多少问题 友乐广西麻将安卓版下载 古剑ol最快赚钱法 nba比分数据 魔兽炼金可以赚钱 美女双人麻将小游戏 黑龙江6+1 悦动圈走路怎么赚钱 最新麻将招代理平台 8828彩票网址 生产拖鞋赚钱吗 利升宝彩票网址 歌曲是怎样赚钱的 麻将作弊器有诈骗的吗 内蒙古快三 🔥全球十大博彩大網站,全球博彩官方網址大全,全球十大博彩公司網站-福州學有方教育培訓|